Consider the following

Daily thoughts on the world's most profound insights of the human condition as discovered in the Bible by William Bode. The Bible is about Jesus from Genesis to Revelation and everything in between. When I read the Bible I see the most honest view of my heart and human condition. Be careful--after you get past the poor grammar, bad spelling and punctuation there is some life changing truth I'm uncovering every day! 'the following' are people of The Way, those who claim to be following Jesus.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005


what a boy, becoming a man. Posted by Hello
Posted by William Bode at 4/26/2005 07:53:00 am
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The New Audio Blog

  • Listen

Popular Posts

  • Look no further!
    Only Jesus can give you rest. Deep soul rest, understanding of the world's pain rest, contentment in suffering rest, purpose in failure ...
  • Something wrong with the 007 image
    I watched the last half of the World Is Not Enough a James Bond movie. Although I must confess I wanted to enjoy the movie; It really left m...
  • (no title)
    May 2004 me in my mess 
  • Three Point Turn
    I had a friend whose road was so very easy to miss I seemed to often drive by and then have to do a three point turn in the road to go back ...
  • Even corrupt tax collectors do that much.
    “You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy. But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!...
  • Everyone is following someone; Who is your Shepherd?
    John 10:14-15, 27-30 NLT “I am the good shepherd; I know my own sheep, and they know me,  just as my Father knows me and I know the Father....

Translate

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (17)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2013 (252)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (36)
    • ►  March (30)
    • ►  February (33)
    • ►  January (30)
  • ►  2012 (14)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2006 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2005 (65)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  April (10)
      • so long ago 
      • a bit vain 
      • nearly a year ago 
      • what a boy, becoming a man. 
      • a text I got before noon made a little tune
      • Tuna in the dark a result of sequences
      • I will walk through the valley,if you want me to.
      • Things were quite apart from today? 
      • The Princess Bride
      • Missed it completely!
    • ►  March (30)
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.