Consider the following

Daily thoughts on the world's most profound insights of the human condition as discovered in the Bible by William Bode. The Bible is about Jesus from Genesis to Revelation and everything in between. When I read the Bible I see the most honest view of my heart and human condition. Be careful--after you get past the poor grammar, bad spelling and punctuation there is some life changing truth I'm uncovering every day! 'the following' are people of The Way, those who claim to be following Jesus.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Who dares?

Posted by William Bode at 6/16/2013 10:52:00 am
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The New Audio Blog

  • Listen

Popular Posts

  • (no title)
    cheesy grin cheesier posting it 
  • Three Point Turn
    I had a friend whose road was so very easy to miss I seemed to often drive by and then have to do a three point turn in the road to go back ...
  • Looking forward
    Looking forward is a key to happy healthy living. We need to see what is coming. We need to anticipate changes and patterns. We need to plan...
  • (no title)
    Two very dear friends! Maybe they will come to visit again. 
  • Time Zones
    I live in GMT! Greenwich Mean Time. I have friends that live in other time zones. Do you know what that is like? I suppose you do if you ar...
  • My two oldest
     

Translate

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (17)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2013 (252)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ▼  June (28)
      • Community First
      • Immigration reform needed in the home and heart
      • Schedule it
      • Controversial and of another time?
      • Forsaken
      • Lavish Love
      • Creed of the Modern Thinker - Steve Turner From Ma...
      • Life or death in God's presence!
      • Mildew from God
      • Two Sons Lost in Silence
      • When I Wait On You
      • Pain
      • Recentred
      • The greatest hidden miracle?
      • Hate bribes
      • Join me!
      • What God is like.
      • Sabbath based on creation.
      • Who dares?
      • No Danger for the Stranger
      • Serious business
      • Egyptian Slave or Slave of God?
      • The gift of a song.
      • Behind the scenes, His purpose.
      • A very belligerent little man
      • Big Tax Refund
      • Big up the underdog
      • God tried to kill you!
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (36)
    • ►  March (30)
    • ►  February (33)
    • ►  January (30)
  • ►  2012 (14)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2006 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2005 (65)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (30)
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.