Consider the following

Daily thoughts on the world's most profound insights of the human condition as discovered in the Bible by William Bode. The Bible is about Jesus from Genesis to Revelation and everything in between. When I read the Bible I see the most honest view of my heart and human condition. Be careful--after you get past the poor grammar, bad spelling and punctuation there is some life changing truth I'm uncovering every day! 'the following' are people of The Way, those who claim to be following Jesus.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A New Start

Why not start today?

https://www.youversion.com/en-GB/reading-plans/18-new-testament-epistles-and-acts

Posted by William Bode at 7/23/2013 07:18:00 am
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Bible Reading Plan, start, today
Location: Sheffield, Sheffield

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The New Audio Blog

  • Listen

Popular Posts

  • (no title)
    cheesy grin cheesier posting it 
  • Three Point Turn
    I had a friend whose road was so very easy to miss I seemed to often drive by and then have to do a three point turn in the road to go back ...
  • Looking forward
    Looking forward is a key to happy healthy living. We need to see what is coming. We need to anticipate changes and patterns. We need to plan...
  • (no title)
    Two very dear friends! Maybe they will come to visit again. 
  • Time Zones
    I live in GMT! Greenwich Mean Time. I have friends that live in other time zones. Do you know what that is like? I suppose you do if you ar...
  • My two oldest
     

Translate

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (17)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2013 (252)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ▼  July (23)
      • Chosen to suffer.
      • God's plan for you is good.
      • There is only one
      • One way, one name!
      • Be made right
      • God is patient with you.
      • A New Start
      • Written to Shock You!
      • True Justice
      • What have you chosen?
      • Ego Busting Grace
      • Be Careful Blessings Ahead
      • Unyielding
      • Thankful
      • Remind God?
      • Perfection or nothing.
      • Last Enemy
      • I'm what you need
      • Sitting One Out
      • Silver Trumpets
      • Followers of God's presence
      • Early Retirement
      • Smiled on
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (36)
    • ►  March (30)
    • ►  February (33)
    • ►  January (30)
  • ►  2012 (14)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2006 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2005 (65)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (30)
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.