Consider the following

Daily thoughts on the world's most profound insights of the human condition as discovered in the Bible by William Bode. The Bible is about Jesus from Genesis to Revelation and everything in between. When I read the Bible I see the most honest view of my heart and human condition. Be careful--after you get past the poor grammar, bad spelling and punctuation there is some life changing truth I'm uncovering every day! 'the following' are people of The Way, those who claim to be following Jesus.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Good news

It was Good plan.

Posted by William Bode at 11/22/2013 07:04:00 am
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Location: Genk, Genk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The New Audio Blog

  • Listen

Popular Posts

  • Look no further!
    Only Jesus can give you rest. Deep soul rest, understanding of the world's pain rest, contentment in suffering rest, purpose in failure ...
  • Something wrong with the 007 image
    I watched the last half of the World Is Not Enough a James Bond movie. Although I must confess I wanted to enjoy the movie; It really left m...
  • CHOCOLATE QUIZ made by Lyssa
    1. Who were the first people known to have used cacao? 2. In what part of the world wa...
  • (no title)
    May 2004 me in my mess 
  • Missed it completely!
    Today is April the 2nd and I guess that means nothing to most of the folks I know here. Back in the States I would be recovering from some s...
  • Three Point Turn
    I had a friend whose road was so very easy to miss I seemed to often drive by and then have to do a three point turn in the road to go back ...

Translate

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (17)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2013 (252)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  November (5)
      • Two privileges
      • Destinations
      • Good news
      • The Thanksgiving of Obedience.
      • Meditation doesn't have to be taught.
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (36)
    • ►  March (30)
    • ►  February (33)
    • ►  January (30)
  • ►  2012 (14)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2006 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2005 (65)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (30)
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.