Thursday, January 05, 2006

Mr. Wonderful

My daughters bought me a rather funny gift for Christmas.
Each night I squeeze his hand and hope he says something appropraite for my wife.





Mr Wonderful Doll features 16 different phrases and is 12" tall. He's definitely the perfect man in doll form.

He's tall, dark and handsome. He has sensitive open book eyes, rakish good looks and impeccable fashion sense. Not only that, but he always has just the right thing to say to make you feel like the most special woman on earth.

His phrases include:

  • You take the remote, as log as i'm with you, I don't care what we watch.
  • You've been on my mind all day. That's why I bought you theese flowers.
  • Why don't we go the the mall, didn't you want some shoes.
  • You know honey, why don't you just relax and let me make dinner tonight.
  • The ball game is not that important, I'd rather spend time with you.
  • You know, I think it's really important that we talk about our relationship.
  • Plus many more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As we were opening Christmas presents (playing the game)at Georges'Christmas Eve, your dad captured a Victoria Secrets purse of lotions and potions for me! Stacey leaned over and offered to trade, when your dad said, it was for me, Stacey said, "When Rob grows up I want him to be just like you uncle Don." Your doll could take lessons from the Don, or the prince as Nick and George call him. Love you and praying, Mom