Sunday, January 01, 2006

Cutting the ribbon or was it the apron strings

Where to start?
That should be easy. We'll start with the fact that 2005 went out with a rearrangement of things that didn't fit well but might function better. We shall see. The options are quite limited but the front room has been turned around. This past week has admittedly had quite a bit of lounge time in it. And yet I am somewhat happy with things accomplished. As a good friend said recently, everyday is a new start. For me sometimes I need a new start a few times a day.

I mentioned I was read The King Beyond the Gate by David Gemmell and Just wanted to say again how I enjoyed it. I think I will get myself another in the series to read later.

Also I am trying to finish before Tuesday the middle book of the three book series based on the Halo game for the Xbox I read the Fall of Reach and First Strike and just have half of The Flood to finish so I can give it back to a work friend.


Some of you may know I am a Christian and it is the most important part of what makes me who I am. Each day I try to read God's Word in the Bible and comment on it. If you would like to read those thoughts and follow along with me check out my bible blog at http://www.xanga.com/williambode

Some friends recently loaned us a british tv comedy on DVD called 'ALLO 'ALLO. Meredith and I watched three episodes of it and laughed a bit.

Oh and I should mention too Bethany(my youngest daughter) and I watched every epispode of the Borrowers on Teleport TV/telewest's on-demand-pause-play-fastforward-rewind TV.


Did you know I liked tomato juice?

A freind got me a CD for Christmas and I didn't really take time to listen to it till yesterday and wow I quite like it! Royksopp

No comments: