Saturday, March 18, 2006

Poorly

I had to leave work early on Friday because my cold had really hit me hard! I've alternated between sleeping and sitting up feeling terrible for the past 32 hours. I am drinking so much I have to get up and make room for more.

Meredith is gone. And we feel the lose.

Sarah Troyer came and left now, she was a joy to have around.

Daniel seems to be doing ok these days, please pray he get a job. He has an interview with a bank on Tuesday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY
Sneezing and blowing my nose!
My mum called and said Grandpa Ed Grandma Jean's husband, my mother's mother) was very very sick with a cancer now in his lung and had to fly to Michigan to see a doctor there. My mum is going down to Louisiana to get Grandma Jean. Please pray for my grandpa Ed and Grandma Jean.\Please pray for my mum, Bunny and her friend Joanne Porter as they travel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember to check here now and then. If it has been more than three days, I will. I have been reminded, not only by your mother, but also by watching your schedule that YES you are busy and have gone on with the life you have around you. I tend to forget that. I also am trying VERY HARD to adjust, or figure out, where I fit into my eldest daughter's life. I have it figured out with the two married, and most of it with the two youngest, but this oldest child...hmmm? Life goes on...
Many times I wish we could just sit for hours over a hot beverage (or a cold one) and talk. There are so many stupid details of life I would rather have your opinion on than most anyone else. Past life. Your mother and I continue working on this back and forth friendship. I know she is reading this so I don't worry about what I say. I enjoy keeping up her (and believe me, it is I who have to keep up with her!) Well, this is a garbled note, but I wanted you to know that while I might not say much, I do keep tabs on what you are up to. Sorry, you are ill. I know from the past that you are not one to handle any illness and must make the most of it while it is upon you. Please feel free to describe in detail (and grossness) the ever-changing bodily functions!
ME