Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Bird song at half four

Lying in bed with the window open, I hear some beautiful and enthusiastic birds singing. So after a quick trip to the loo and a check of the email I take my trusty Nokia 6230 and click out a thought or two. (Lyssa just rolls over and asks what I'm doing and she is more sweet than the birds.) Although I get to live in England's 4th largest city {in a country with a population density of more than 600 people per sq mile} it sounds more like a small village. Truly the birds rule the pre-dawn soundscape outside my bedroom window. [unfortunately my computer cooling fan sometimes rules the sounds of my interior, surely they can make them quieter, not to mention the horrible sound using a mobile to key out an email makes]. Ain't no bird gonna sing in my place all my life I'm gonna sing His holy praise, gonna sing his holy praise all my life I'm gonna sing God's holy praise.

No comments: