Saturday, March 05, 2005

Beginning to Blog

Could be that no one will ever see these rambling of my less than consistent nor sane mind. Ever wonder about the line in wills and such legal documents that goes something like, "I, William Kenneth Bode, being of sane mind do on this the 4th day of March...." so on and so forth... What is the converse of that statement, "I, William Kenneth Bode, being of gross incompetence and complete off my nut on this who knows what the date is or even what planet I'm on..." And further more I just wonder who is sane when so many people who claim to be so are as far as I'm concerned quite a few bricks shy of a load.

So we, (the Queen can refer to herself in the third person plural so why can't I?) begin this road of trying to record thoughts, reflections, and musings for the digital posterity or maybe to maintain a good outlook. I must admit though it was my photos and a look back at those and some attempts to organize them that moved me to start a blog.

and they sit and wait after calling me to supper so I shall have to leave...

No comments: