Friday, April 15, 2005

I will walk through the valley,if you want me to.

I have been back at the gym recently thanks to the return to town of a good friend Mike Darkin. I have been busy looking for a job and I hate the process! It is so hard when you such a non standard person to "sell" yourself to the bureaucrats. I just don't fit the mold and so I'm unqualified to work. Oh well I'm trying to get past the emotional baggage I have about the institutional processes. I know it is the anarchist that has struggled againt the machine of institution all my life! but I need to learn to conform and play the game. I have visited many employment agnecies and there isn't much they think a nearly 40 year old former bpatist minster can do. I don't have an education that fits their boxes. I do't have work experience or trainig that they can relate to.
Beyond the work saga I have been inidated with problems and requests from friends. I feel for them. I know they suffer and hurt and have needs and want comfort and communication. I feel this even more maybe than it is really there and yet the many and varied situations that surround me are overwhelming.
My kids! I have four chldren. I love them. I think they are great. and yet? I want them to pull their load here. I want them to apprecaite all that we are trying to do and how much.

No comments: