Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Princess Bride

Once again I enjoyed one of my favorite films of all time last night with a close group of friends! Lyssa is now going through the same germ infestation I am coming down from so we thought lets have a slower night this monday with the freinds and guests. Well it wasn;t slower but the comic enjoyment afforded by the film the Princess Bride was enought o nearly get me through the night. Stop it I mean it!; Anyone want a peanut!
Oh well in the insanity of the evening I bought my tickets to the States to travel with Samuel, and a guy named Dan Holt, (now there seems to be an interesting story unfolding and I have no idea where it will end up). Alistair could be sure he could get the time off work yet so he could et the ticket with us yet.
Did I tell you that the Princess Bride was fillmed in locations alaround where I live! Cool huh?
If you come and visit me, we can watch it and then go on a tour of the sites.

1 comment:

FaithChristine said...

When's your visit? It'll be so fun! Let me know so I can help coordinate stuff. Of course, you'll be able to tell me in a few weeks, since I'm coming there! :-)