Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Seven Days of Visitation

He has come home! My son, Daniel is home from the hospital. It has been seven days of going to the hospital in the morning and back in the evening to sit with my poorly son, and then all day on the weekend. But he is now good enough to come home.

I 'm not sure he understand how to take care of himeself yet! Still the boy has to be reminded to drink enough, get enough rest, eat enough, wash regularly, and get reasonable exercise.

Join me in warning the young man to not wear himself out doing silly things, but to build his strength back steadily so he can start looking for a job!

I'm thankful for the doctors and nurses of the Royal Hallamshire hospital here in Sheffield for taking care of Daniel and when it is all said and done we don't have to worry about crippling bills.

As many of you know far better than I do when someone you love falls ill your whole life is put into an upheavel. And to have all the financial concerns on top of that would be too much.

No comments: