Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hope anyone?

Matthew 12:21, 23 NLT

And his name will be the hope of all the world.”

The crowd was amazed and asked, “Could it be that Jesus is the Son of David, the Messiah?”

**************************************

We have a global faith. We have a long held promise faith. We have an amazing faith.  We have a hopeful faith.

People need hope. Jesus is what they are hoping for.  Justice comes from Jesus so Jesus gives us hope. Jesus will rescue.

As a follower of Jesus are you full of hope? Are you living in anticipation of God’s great hope giving rule?

Believe and trust God.

God promised to David an eternal ruler. And so only Jesus the Son of God, with no beginning nor end could fulfil this promise.

I ask my heart, do I believe Jesus is the hope of the world? Do I believe he is in control? Do I trust he is able to make things right? Do I trust him with my life? Do I hold him out as the fulfilment of the world's hope?
When I see the evil in the world, do I rest in the knowledge that Jesus is the hope of the world?

Am I confident Jesus is the answer to the problem of injustice? Do I trust Jesus to right the wrongs of oppression, poverty, war, and disease?

On a personal note, do I believe Jesus is the hope of my family? Can he save my children? Will he heal our sicknesses? Will be change our hearts to be full of hope?

Do you believe Jesus is the hope of the world? If not why not? What or who do you think is? Is there any hope? What will save the world?

I believe Jesus is the hope of the world.

No comments: