Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Look for Unity.




Ezekiel 9:4-10 NASB

The Lord said to him, "Go through the midst of the city, even through the midst of Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and groan over all the abominations which are being committed in its midst." But to the others He said in my hearing, "Go through the city after him and strike; do not let your eye have pity and do not spare. Utterly slay old men, young men, maidens, little children, and women, but do not touch any man on whom is the mark; and you shall start from My sanctuary." So they started with the elders who were before the temple. And He said to them, "Defile the temple and fill the courts with the slain. Go out!" Thus they went out and struck down the people in the city. As they were striking the people and I alone was left, I fell on my face and cried out saying, "Alas, Lord God ! Are You destroying the whole remnant of Israel by pouring out Your wrath on Jerusalem?"   Then He said to me, "The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is very, very great, and the land is filled with blood and the city is full of perversion; for they say, 'The Lord has forsaken the land, and the Lord does not see!' But as for Me, My eye will have no pity nor will I spare, but I will bring their conduct upon their heads."
-------------------
Ezekiel 11:19-20 NASB

And I will give them one heart
and put a new spirit within them. And I will take the heart of stone out of their flesh and give them a heart of flesh, that they may walk in My statutes and keep My ordinances and do them. 
Then they will be My people, and I shall be their God
__________________________________


Three Sisters in Unity!
Transformation of the human heart may be the greatest miracle ever planned and performed by God.
Listen to the promise of restoration:
Unity characterises the first move of God in bringing restoration. Do you want to know if you are in a revival? Ask yourself if God is creating unity in worship and obedience.
Have people begun to act in obedience to God's word in unison? Are they obedient soft hearted and identifying themselves as God's people?
Unity, soft-heartedness, obedience to God and a strong identity with God are the characteristics of real restoration.


https://soundcloud.com/wkbode/real-restoration-at-bingham

No comments: