Thursday, April 06, 2006

A lot to say and a black Attaché

When I went off to university my Aunt Penny gave me a hard side very smart black Samsonite attaché. Over my years in Chicago I wore it out especially by overloading it. Finally the handle broke and the hinge gave way and it died a death.
All I wanted to replace it was a soft sided black leather attaché. I still carry it nearly everyday now. Oh I switch to other bags like backpacks and ruck sacks along the way all of which I have wore out in one way or another. But the black leather attaché given to me by Marilyn, my mother-in-law still is going strong. I have replaced the shoulder strap but otherwise this bag is the one I take to work each day.
Horray!
for the soft sided black leather attaché
given to me given to me so generously!

No comments: