Thursday, April 06, 2006

Never alone, never misunderstood

It is plain and simple. If you have a friendship with God because you trust in Jesus, you are never alone. God knows exactly what you can do, why you would do it, and how much you can take. He knows your motives. Self-righteous thoughts do no good with the one who knows your heart intimately. But although God knows my heart he also says he loves me and is changing my heart to be like Jesus.

I never have to worry about having to explain. God knows, He was there too.
I never have to try and "look" good, I can't God knows. I can respond to God's wonderful gracious forgiveness and praise him, love him, and obey him. He has set me free to do this. If by a miracle of grace I can or do today, I know it was only because of Him.

No comments: